Friday, February 08, 2008

Family update

I haven't taken the chance to fill everyone in on what we've been up to lately, so here goes! On Monday I wokred half of a day and Caroline and I enjoyed the beautiful weather we had we got home. Caroline decided to mow the grass since the weather was so nice (check out that pink lawn mower!).





On Mardi Gras Day both Jeff and I had off of work, and the weather was supposed to be pretty bad, so we took the opportunity to take Caroline to her first movie theater movie. It was the Veggie Tales movie, "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything". She did really well; she sat on Jeff's lap for about half of the movie, my lap for about 15 minues, and stood in front of me leaning on the seat in front of us for the rest of it. She especailly enjoyed the singing parts of the movie and the popcorn.

Caroline has been taking a dance class at school one day a week for a few months now and it is definitely her favorite part of the week. She loves dancing and being a "ballerina". Just so you all can have a visual on that, I've also posted some pics of her in her "tu-tu" that Drew and Amelia gave her for Christmas (I think it is really supposed to be a fairy costume, but to Caroline any pink skirt is a "tu-tu"). I can hardly believe it, but Caroline will officially be 2 1/2 on Februray 10th! She is doing really well, she is such a happy little girl who truly loves life. Enjoy the pics!













3 comments:

Allison Bussell said...

So precious! And what a fun family day!

Amelia said...

She could not be any cuter! Glad to see big smiling faces!

Anonymous said...

She could not be any cuter! Glad to see big smiling faces!