Monday, January 10, 2011

Geaux Tigers!



Now that LSU football is over for about seven months, we had to find another occasion to let Caroline wear her three LSU cheerleader uniforms. So, on Sunday, she and I braved the cold and rainy weather and went to cheer on the Lady Tigers basketball team at the PMAC. We had great seats and had a great time. Caroline hasn't ever played basketball, and honestly she just has a special place in her heart for cheerleaders and dancers, but I think the game at least piqued her interest in the sport. As a side note, upon leaving she said she'd rather be a Tiger Girl (dance team) than a basketball player or cheerleader because their outfits are sparkly. Which is probably the best way to choose which path to take in life; who wears the outfit I like the best?

The game itself was good; the team played well and beat Alabama pretty handily (72-43). Caroline, however, especially enjoyed the popcorn, M&M's, and getting to see herself on the big screen no less than three times. She was so bewildered that a cameraman would actually find her in the crowd and put the video of it for everyone to see. If I had been thinking more clearly, I would have at least tried to get a picture of the screen, but this one picture is all I have to show for the outing.

I love my girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: