Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pictures

Finally!! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get these pictures on here. The first set is from Caroline's birthday party:


 
Jeff made this shirt for Caroline for the big "3"!









Technical difficulties are preventing me from uploading a video, but I'll try again.


Here are some pics of our early morning test-drive in the Power Wheels:

Ariel's along for the ride.


And here's a video of the drive (yes, I love my child very much to put this video with me in scrub pants, a t-shirt, and flip-flops at 6:45 on a Sunday morning):
Again, technical difficulties! I'll try again tonight.



Here are the pictures from one of our outings to the balloon championships:

This is Caroline and Jeff watching the skydivers fly down.

. . . waiting for the skydivers.






It was quite a birthday weekend . . .

No comments: