Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ask and you shall receive

Allison was so kind to remind me that Camille hasn't shown her face on the blog in a little while. She is changing by the day and I'm trying to document that as much as possible, but getting those pictures from the camera onto the computer and then from the computer to the blog - well, there's a breakdown somewhere in that process more often than not.

Camille is doing great; she turned 12 weeks old yesterday. She is such a sweet and gentle baby. That might sound weird, but she just has a way about her that seems quiet, but inquisitive. She is slowly showing a shy little smile and here's my attempt at catching it on camera:

Here's that sweet, shy look that is so characteristic of Camille.

Starting to crack a smile . . .

Alright Mom, I'll give you one more shot at this . . .

Success! If only the picture was actually of Camille instead of the side of her swing.

In my attempts to make her smile, I wasn't looking through the viewfinder, hence the way off center photo! If at first you don't succeed, right?

1 comment:

Allison Bussell said...

LOVE it!!! Thanks, Ash. Can't wait to love on that sweet baby in person.