Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gleaming the Cube

Gratuitous '80's skater movie reference.   Anyone, anyone?  :-)

Jeff built Caroline her own skateboard after years of letting her "ride" his. Unlike her mama, she actually has great balance and so she really enjoys it.  As with just about everything she does, Caroline rides her skateboard with  joy and excitement - it makes me smile to watch her do things that make her so happy.

After posting the video yesterday of Camille riding Caroline's skateboard, I decided that two more skateboard videos might be in order.

First up is Charlotte riding with Jeff.  She loved every minute of it.  Charlotte is not the most daring three-year old you'll ever meet, but she trusts her Papa enough to try something a little daunting.  I wish I could capture that smile and laugh.




Second is my oldest girl showing off her skills. Skillz?



No comments: