Saturday, May 23, 2009

More catching up

I was going through pictures on the computer and realized that there is yet more catching up to do on the blog!  In my defense, this has been a busy month.  Jeff and I both celebrated birthdays, there was Mother's Day, and of course we moved into our new house at the beginning of the month and we are still somewhat in the throes of that move.  The house is pretty much all together with the exception of hanging some things on the walls and a few stray boxes that I can't quite get up the will to unpack.  Soon enough, right?  Caroline has also been playing soccer, so that is part of our weekend each Saturday as well.  

I thought I'd share some pictures from our busy month and apologize for not getting this all on here sooner.  


That's our girl: #3!  




Caroline giving Jeff a birthday morning shoulder massage - as you can see she is quite excited about it.  


Sisterly love!  

No comments: