Monday, August 03, 2009

Linkage!

I suppose this past week was a busy one; I'm not quite sure where it went, but I obviously didn't update the blog at all, so we must have been up to something! We did get a new camera that we've been drooling over and saving for a while, so I will post some early attempts to use it soon (as soon as I figure out how).

In the meantime, I'll let others entertain you with their more profound thoughts, intelligent discussion, beautiful photographs, and witty humor!

My brother Drew and his wife Amelia are expecting their first baby in a little over a month. We are so excited! As I've said before, Amelia is a gifted writer and photographer, so mosey on over here to get a taste of her gifts! And be sure to scroll down to the photographs they had taken recently, they are beautiful and hysterical all at once.

I'm going to stay out of the debate over the health care bill (on the blog I mean), but I think this sentiment is one that's hard to argue with, no matter your political leanings.

This guy has some really great music and an even better message. I am just linking to his blog home page and not a specific post, but I'd encourage you to scroll down especially to the "Beggar's Fortune" posts. Shaun is intimately involved with Compassion International, an organization I'll link to here and also encourage you to go find out how you (yes, YOU) can rescue a child from poverty.

This guy cracks me up! Click here, then you have to, have to, have to watch the Chick-Fil-A video and the Cletus Take the Reel video. Good for a Monday laugh.

Okay. So there you go, you'll be entertained until I can manage to get all of the photos I'm taking with the new camera onto the computer. And then onto the blog. Soon, I hope!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

You got a camera!! Yeah!! Get ready for a new addiction, can't wait to see what your eyes fall on. And thanks for the blog love :)
xx