Saturday, July 25, 2009

The week in pictures (and some words too)

So, I've been a little silent this week. For a quick catch up, here's our week in pictures . . .

Hmmm. What have we been up to?



Sitting around the house . . .


Playing . . .


More playing . . .


And still more playing . . .


Riding horses . . .


And rounding them up . . .


Swimming . . .


Visiting with Grandma and Grandpa . . .


And of course throw in work, school, eating, and sleeping and there's our week in 100 words or less.

The girls are doing well, summer is flying by, and we are enjoying some relatively pleasant weather in South Louisiana. I heard someone say this week, "Thank goodness for global warming or it would be snowing in July." Seriously, it has been nice here, in the upper 60's and low 70's in the morning. It still gets hot in the middle of the day, but we've been spending time outside in the yard and at the pool without sweltering.

If you follow me on Twitter or on Facebook, you saw this already, but I took the girls to Target after work on Friday and when we were looking around Caroline said out the the blue, "Oh mama! I can't beweeve it! This place is incredible!" Again her precious little heart is so easy to please and it made me smile and laugh that Target was a source of such joy. Of course I know that of which she speaks and I agree whole-heartedly.

No comments: