Saturday, October 01, 2011

My Mom (according to Caroline) Take 2

Last December I asked Caroline to answer several questions about me.  You can see the results of that interview here.  I decided to ask her again, not quite a year later.  I hate to state  the obvious, but I asked the questions, Caroline gave the answers:


1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you!

2. What makes mom happy?
When I’m sweet and kind and compassionate.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I do something bad.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You do funny jokes.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
You were sweet and compassionate and you treated others the way you wanted to be treated.

6. How old is your mom?
13, ummm, wait, no, I forget.

7. How tall is your mom?
40 lbs.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
You get sad.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
You would be a famous rock star.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Doctoring people.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
You are good at everything!

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Lawyer

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Corn

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you do your job and earn money.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Rapunzel

17. What do you and your mom do together?
We hang out together.

18, How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same skin.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Our eyes are different.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you always kiss me and hug me.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To my school!

1 comment:

amy weiner said...

She's getting a little bit deeper, more cerebral with her answers. And, dare I say, a little more abstract? 40 lbs?