Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 18

Sorry for the long silence and break from posting pictures of the girls. I have a ton of pictures on my camera waiting to be uploaded to the computer. Life is just busy right now, but I'll try to get some updates on here this weekend!

On a totally different note, I had a bit of a shock this week on Tuesday when I got to work. As I walked in the door, I found out that a friend and co-worker died very unexpectedly. She was young, only 47, and just didn't wake up Tuesday morning. She was a truly caring person who always stopped by to check in and visit with me. I really miss her smile and laugh. She leaves behind her husband and two sons. If you would keep her family in your prayers right now, I know they need them. It is a reminder to me that life is so fragile; we have no idea what each day will hold.

No comments: