Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nashville

A couple of weeks ago Camille and I got on a plane in New Orleans and made the hour and half flight to Nashville to visit our good friends Allison, Jeremy, and Cooper Bussell.  We had a great time.  Camille was a good travel companion; she did relatively well on the flight there (and I won't hold the flight home against her) and generally kept to her easy-going ways while we were away from home.

It was Allison's first time to meet Camille and my first time to see their new house.  We did a lot of just spending time together, talking, laughing, asking and receiving advice on just about everything, drinking coffee, and enjoying our kids.

Cooper was a fantastic stand-in sibling for Camille while she was away from her sisters.  It really makes my heart happy to see my kids loving and being loved by my friends and their children.  There is something so joyful about looking at where relationships started and how far they've come in time.  I am truly so thankful for Allison and Jeremy, words don't do my feelings justice.  I treasure their friendship and as I have to say every time we spend time together, I just wished we lived closer to one another.

As always, I failed to get pictures of the grown-ups together, but I did manage to take a few of Camille and Cooper.






We love y'all so much Allison, Jeremy, and Cooper!  Thanks for a wonderful trip.

No comments: