Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quick Dinner

A couple of days ago our evening got a little crazy and I didn't have much time to cook dinner.  I opened the fridge, hoping and praying that something would magically appear that I could put on the table for my family.  

It didn't.  

But I did find a can of refrigerated crescent rolls.  So I decided to put together some crescent roll sandwiches and they were actually good!  I just unrolled the crescent rolls, separated them, and rolled each one up with a piece of turkey and swiss cheese, baked them for about 11 or 12 minutes, and served them to the girls with apples (or in Camille's case, applesauce).  

When there is a non-tested dinner that makes all three of my girls happy, it is a major success in my book, so I thought I'd share this simple quick dinner!  



No comments: